posted: Feb. 28, 2020.
Hello, this is Dr. Jackson the relationship expert.
Let me give you some tips on identifying a dangerous, toxic person
- Doesn’t respect your need for time alone
- Pushes to see you all the time
- Discourages your outside interests with family or friends
- Ask you to do things that you are uncomfortable doing
- Uses substances such as drugs or alcohol and out of control with it
- Can’t keep a job
- Tries to dictate how you dress, how you behave, who your friends are, and your spirituality
- Has a history of unsuccessful relationships
- Has a history or mental health illness and not seeking treatment
- Has characteristics of personality disorders such as narcissistic personality disorder, borderline personality disorder or antisocial personality disorder (RUN!!!!)
- Seems too good to be true or real